[Therion] Revise command for previews

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Sat Jul 11 23:42:40 CEST 2015

On page 31 of the thbook there is the very innocent line

Use the revise command if you want to add maps from higher levels to the
preview. This probably helps with one of my problems BUT

Further reading of revise on pp33

revise’
already existing
object.
Syntax: The syntax of this command for object created with “single line”
command is
revise id [-option1 value1 -option2 value2 ...]
For objects created with “multi line” commands is syntax following
revise id [-option1 value1 -option2 value2 ...]
optionX valueX
data
endrevise
Context: all
Arguments:
The id stands for object identifier (the id of an object you want to
revise must always
be specified).

Sorry that is not getting me anywhere, could someone please give an
example, preferably relating to the level of maps

thanks

Andrew

PS I cannot get preview/offsets to work for projected elevations, should
they, the thbooks seems to say any map!!