[Therion] Altitude colors range

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Sat Jan 3 22:41:32 CET 2015

Hmm, seems like there is an issue here.

Comparing 5.3.12 map with 5.3.16 map as attached.

Not sure if it might be a side effect of something else, as I think the
colour range is OK sometimes (I think I noticed some irregularities with
5.3.15 but assumed I was imagining things at the time) - maybe the preview
below triggers it?  - I might investigate further if I get time.

Bruce

  _____