[Therion] Combining caves using different co-ordinate systems

Xavier Pennec Xavier.Pennec at inria.fr
Sat Sep 20 12:14:53 CEST 2014

Could it be that it comes from cs specifications in the same centerline
environment?

I have been using multiple datums (e.g lat-long, UTM, old and new
lambert coordinate systems for France) for fixing coordinates in a
system of multiple caves without any problem. However, I believe that I
have a single cs statement per centerline.  Indeed, at some point I
discovered that the equal statements were now working properly outside
the centerline environment, so that I centerlined individually all my
pieces of survey, even in the same survey.

My 2 bits

Xavier