[Therion] PDA

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 11:58:25 CEST 2014

There is also Auriga software for Palm OS devices, which has added
vector based sketching and Therion support in recent versions. I've
not played with it for a while as my Palm PDA have poor battery life
now, and I have a couple of Dell Axim 51v PDAs which has always worked
perfectly underground with PocketTopo. But I understand there is a
Palm OS emulator for Android (not free though) which enables Auriga to
run on Android devices. Has anyone on this list tried Auriga, and if
so have you looked at running it on Android?

Footleg