[Therion] Languages in team member names

vladimirg at mail.bg vladimirg at mail.bg
Wed Nov 26 08:13:19 CET 2014

So, no ideas about this one? :)

Don't know if it is a bug or an error in my usage, but it is a bit annoying to not be able to change team names in different languages like other texts :)

Vladimir

-----
Well, maybe I'm not trying it correctly, but it still doesn't work for
me.

What you suggest works for "-text", "-title" and other options, but not for
the "team" section of the "centerline".
The syntax below
centreline
 team "Name EnglishName Bulgarian"
produces "Name English.lang:bg.Name Bulgarian" on the map instead of
selecting the default or the BG text.

Vladimir

----- Цитат от Martin Sluka (martinsluka at mac.com), на 20.11.2014
в 12:38 -----  th2:
label: label -text "no lang. selected  perspektívne pokračovanie do
''ementálu''  promising continuation to labyrinth  vazhdime të mundshme
të ngatëruara"
thconfig/layout
 language sk language sk/en_UK/sq
It should work
m.s.

19. 11. 2014 v 17:08, vladimirg at mail.bg [1]:

Hi

Is there a way to include names of team members in different languages?
E.g. my name in Cyrillic would spell differently than in Latin.

Something like this works:
survey XX -title "CaveПещера"

but this does not work:
survey