[Therion] Languages in team member names

vladimirg at mail.bg vladimirg at mail.bg
Thu Nov 20 12:27:25 CET 2014

Well, maybe I'm not trying it correctly, but it still doesn't work for
me.

What you suggest works for "-text", "-title" and other options, but not for
the "team" section of the "centerline".
The syntax below
centreline
 team "Name EnglishName Bulgarian"
produces "Name English.lang:bg.Name Bulgarian" on the map instead of
selecting the default or the BG text.

Vladimir

----- Цитат от Martin Sluka (martinsluka at mac.com), на 20.11.2014
в 12:38 -----  th2:
label: label -text "no lang. selected  perspektívne pokračovanie do
''ementálu''  promising continuation to labyrinth  vazhdime të mundshme
të ngatëruara"
thconfig/layout
 language sk language sk/en_UK/sq
It should work
m.s.

19. 11. 2014 v 17:08, vladimirg at mail.bg [1]:

Hi

Is there a way to include names of team members in different languages?
E.g. my name in Cyrillic would spell differently than in Latin.

Something like this works:
survey XX -title "CaveПещера"

but this does not work:
survey
 centreline
 team "Name EnglishName Bulgarian"

Any ideas?

Thanks
Vladimir

Links:
------
[1] mailto:vladimirg at mail.bg

СуперХостинг.БГ стават на 9! Вземи хостинг с неограничен трафик с 57% отстъпка!
 http://www.superhosting.bg/promo/9years?utm_source=Mail.BG&utm_medium=Footer&utm_content=v1&utm_campaign=9years