[Therion] 5.3.14 bug (or feature?) with u:myarea

Xavier Pennec Xavier.Pennec at inria.fr
Mon Mar 3 08:54:45 CET 2014

Hi Stacho,

Many thanks for the "Hide inactive scraps"which is very useful to
identify what is in which scrap.
I now use it very often. By the way, I am a windows user and had nothing
to recompile.

I noticed a small bug with the user defined features: any area of type
u:myarea is automatically translated into
"area u -subtype myarea" which fails at compilation. This feature does
not happen for user defined lines.
So far I have to re-edit the th2 file outside therion to correct that.

Best

Xavier