[Therion] Symbol different in legend to survey

Jenny Black jenelopy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 07:19:48 CEST 2014

Hi,

I've notice that the area symbols look to be drawn at a different scale on
my map than in the legend. I've attached two screenshots - look at the
water (the lines are not the same distance apart) an the clay.

This appears to happen only if I use base-scale, the attached images are
with:
  scale 1 500
  base-scale 1 200

but if I remove the base-scale line the symbols are the same in the legend
and map. Am I using the base-scale option incorrectly, is there some way to
tell it to apply that to the legend symbols as well as the map symbols? Or
is it a bug?

In case it makes a difference, I am using some custom symbols defined in my
thconfig file (I found these from previous postings on this list, thank
you!)

Thanks,
Jenny