[Therion] grid lines

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Tue Apr 8 11:17:40 CEST 2014

Maybe a straight forward approach is to adopt gridlines spaced at 1km, and
label them in the usual way using standard Therion statements.

Then add to the metapost example on the wiki (which draws continuous lines),
to add small crosses at 0.1x grid spacing (0.1x xsize and 0.1x ysize).

Not exactly sure how it will turn out around the edges, but worth a try.

I'll leave the actual coding to someone who is proficient at metapost.

Bruce

  _____