[Therion] drawing files with unnecessary large extents created by therion/topparser

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Sat Oct 5 08:18:27 CEST 2013

Bruce,

this is typical for PocketTopo and lines created by mistake, if one didn't switched pen to moving mode before transport of PDA and PocketTopo created a "missed" line somewhere in border of drawing area. It could be just one very short and practically invisible line. Try open the xvi file by plain text editor and find such a lose line.

m.

Oct 5, 2013 v 5:29 AM, Bruce <bruce at tomo.co.nz>:

> There is something about the drawing extents that is not right.  Not sure if it is just a gap in my Xtherion knowledge, or if there is something unusual about how TopParser (and sometimes the therion convert) creates the files.
> Can I fix it by manually changing something after the file is created?
> Most times this does not happen with Therions converter.

Martin Sluka - Studio Sluka

prodej Hahnemühle DFA
tisk fotografií a reprodukcí

Na Rovnosti 2692/21