[Therion] How to mark station with labels and make them appear in plan and extended projection

Marco Menchise marco.menchise at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 17:31:36 CEST 2013

Hello,
maybe it's a silly question, maybe not: It would be useful to have a
station point labelled with some text and get the label appear either in
plan than in extended projection.

I made many attempt to achieve this but I cannot see any label unless I
define a "label" point in 2 .th2 scraps (one for the plan, another for the
extended projection) and include them in the map. I know it is possible to
label a station in the centerline file but the label does not appear in
projections.

I was searching if there is any simpler way to get those labels visible
than defining 2 scraps.

Thanks,
Marco