[Therion] TopParser

Graham Mullan graham.mullan at coly.org.uk
Sun Jul 28 12:52:22 CEST 2013

Bruce

Apologies if the instructions don't make full sense. I wrote them as a
user, having had the program tried out on me by Andrew.

The 'input' folder is simply that, it's where the Pocket Topo file that
you want to use currently resides. In our usage, it tends to be the
folder on the SD card taken from the PDA and put into the PC.

The output folder is where you want the files to go, within the files
structure that you have created for your project.

If that makes sense, or doesn't, let us know & I will clarig=fy the
instructions accordingly.

Graham