[Therion] Loop closure

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Sun Jan 6 22:18:59 CET 2013

On Jan 6, 2013, at 7:26 PM, Torsten Schnitter <torsten.schnitter at netcologne.de> wrote:

> Do you use the new .xvi file and draw the new walls in a new scrap and then
> connect them with joins to the old survey?

The ansver for both question is the same: Make small scraps. As I wrote as rosary. The order you will draw your scraps isn't important. Use joins. There is no reason take care for new or old xvi files, just preserve that one you use to draw particular scrap. Avoid to join three scraps. Better is "to steal" piece of other scrap(s) and make two simple connections.

m.s.