[Therion] 5.3.12

cawa sorix cawa.sorix at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 17:25:13 CET 2013

Hello,

> I tested them here and they worked for some basic smoke tests. There
> seems to be an issue with loading lox files from the 'recently used'
> menu ('Error reading file'), but it works OK from the filer pointing at
> the actual file.

I build the new verision on debian stable it works fine, I can't
reproduce the 'recently used', it works for me.

>> Do we believe that
>> is fixed in 5.3.12?

I updated my Sid and I have this bug with 5.3.12 same as 5.3.11

To reproduce it you have to use an existing th2 file with a link to an
existing image, you can open it on stable debian version but on Sid,
the background image is not visible and when you try to add an image
it crash. :'(

C.S.