[Therion] PDF display

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 22:29:59 CET 2013

And as for the Therion source I used to render these, it would have been
whatever the current Windows executable was current at the date I put them
onto the wiki (the wiki history should be able to tell you that). Not that
I think it will make any difference between most recent builds of Therion.
It was the differences in the PDF viewers which the renders illustrate,
rather than differences in Therion builds. I would expect the current
latest release of Therion renders exactly the same PDFs.

Footleg