[Therion] PDF display

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Sun Dec 15 20:30:18 CET 2013

http://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/doku.php/contrib:externalviewers#examples_of_r
> endering_differences_between_pdf_viewers and the commentary above it.

> Bruce - that's a very handy page. But it's missing the test therion
source you used to do the test. If you could add that, then others could
do other tests, on later versions, and on linux viewers, for example.

Wooky, I think those are Footleg's examples.

I put a complete sample dataset in
http://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/doku.php/examples#all_areas_all_symbol_sets
some time ago. An example attached.

It shows all areas (as at Nov 2012) overlaid with each other and various
lines and symbols in each of the symbol sets - and labelled as well.  It
also indicates the drawing order.

It is messier than Footleg's example, but perhaps more comprehensive.