[Therion] Topparser 123

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Sun Aug 4 12:49:33 CEST 2013

Woops sorry, that is the stations being read in, should not affect the
output. I'll do anther build with the debug stuff removed, soon, it is
raining here.

What would the advantage of the text dump? Isn't it the equivalent to the
Therion file. I don't think it would be difficult to code in. Guess it
would force me to look at the bits I have ignored, currently TopoParser
ignores the fixed station information

Andrew