[Therion] Cave length discrepancy

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Sun Sep 23 22:24:20 CEST 2012

> it looks like our cave length problem was down to a couple of small
> segments being left off the map as they hadn't been drawn onto the plan.
> In our defence, that's as they are near vertical blind pits that had
> been surveyed separately to the bit of cave above them.

Graham

That's consistent with my theory then.  Any large system is bound to have
portions of surveyed passages that would only add to the confusion if drawn
or are left off the map because they are not worth the effort...

My problem is most likely that I have centrelines with no drawing, but
because I cannot identify which centrelines have no map associated for each
particular export, I cannot resolve the problem (hundreds of centrelines).

I wonder if Therion could be made to identify which centrelines are NOT
included in a particular export, say, when in debug mode?
Ie missing centrelines listing