[Therion] Diving LRUD dxf export - Vertical floor/ceiling alignment at scrap joins

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Mon Oct 22 01:49:30 CEST 2012

Steve
The vertical offset of _model_ outputs at the end of scraps is common to
*.lox and *.dxf file formats, and to _map_ outputs in *.3d format.  Maybe
some others as well.

I think that it has been this way for several versions of Therion, if not
always. (At least I think I noticed this sort of aberration in *.lox long
ago, but in the grand scheme of things was just a minor irritation-I have
never tried to resolve it).

Seems like you have researched the problem quite well.
I presume it is a bug in Therion.

As a possible work around you might like to try adding;
point dimensions -value [2.0 0.5 m]
or
point passage-height -value [2.0 -0.5]

near station 28 in your scrap plan4