[Therion] Wall visibility affecting lox model

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Wed May 9 22:12:29 CEST 2012

There are other wall:invisible lines in my scrap. It is only when I
switch one of them to wall:invisible from visibility off that my lox
model walls are all rendered OK. The others are still wall:invisible
but these also have identical lines of type ceiling step running along
the same path. Maybe that makes a difference?

I've attached a mini project with the two versions of my ths file. One
gives a good lox model, and one does not.

Footleg