[Therion] line wall:pit AUT has a fill anomaly

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 17:10:34 CEST 2012

I'm sure I'm not the only person who has tried to create a test project to
preview what all the symbols look like in a realistic cave survey. The fix
mentioned for when clay and sand appear adjacent to each other is a good
example of the sort of things you would want to have somewhere in such a
test project. These test projects help debug symbol sets and customisations
to symbols. So has anyone created a good one that they could share? My
basic attempt at this is lacking a lot of things because I have not learned
enough Therion yet to have experienced all the symbols and line type
options.

Footleg