[Therion] line wall:pit AUT has a fill anomaly

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Thu Jun 21 23:37:02 CEST 2012

My idea was opposite. Draw the line surface pit as one line in one of the scraps and add option -clip off. And join walls of another scraps to that line (surface pit).

m.

On Jun 21, 2012, at 10:17 PM, Bruce <bruce at tomo.co.nz> wrote:

>> And yes, I could resolve the size/gap issues by drawing one continuous line, but they cross multiple scraps in some places…

>You may join a point of one line to point of second line, if this help.
>join line_a:3 line_b:0

I had thought of that, but was too lazy to try it.
So now I have tried it, indeed it joins the thick line smoothly (you have to look hard because my manual joins were pretty good to start with), but the thin line (which is part of the symbol) is somewhat predictably still left with the gaps and we still have ‘big and small’as below.
<image001.jpg>