[Therion] line wall:pit AUT has a fill anomaly

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Thu Jun 21 22:17:54 CEST 2012

>> And yes, I could resolve the size/gap issues by drawing one continuous
line, but they cross multiple scraps in some places.

>You may join a point of one line to point of second line, if this help.

>join line_a:3 line_b:0

I had thought of that, but was too lazy to try it.

So now I have tried it, indeed it joins the thick line smoothly (you have to
look hard because my manual joins were pretty good to start with), but the
thin line (which is part of the symbol) is somewhat predictably still left
with the gaps and we still have 'big and small'as below.