[Therion] wall option size

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Thu Jun 7 23:16:03 CEST 2012

>Currently, sizes for line are used for lines, that represent some sort of
area. In fact - it is now allowed just for line slope. This would be
different interpretation of size.

OK, I suspected as much.

However r-size throws an error with line slope, so perhaps there is another
linetype for which it works as well?

>Could you please add a picture, to understand this problem? Is it not
possible to solve it using scale/base-scale combination?

I was wanting a case by case scaling of the line subtype scaling (ie the
tick marks, sand shading or pit triangles) within a drawing that has
standard sized symbols for most of the lines.  Scale/base-scale would affect
the whole drawing.

>I am afraid, in any case modification of metapost symbol is needed.  May
be, some sort of -scale option, as it is used for point would help also.

Yes, this is what I was thinking. It is not that important to me.  As much
as anything I was just making sure that therion did not have some feature
that I was not making good use of!

Bruce

On 7 June 2012 01:20, Bruce <bruce at tomo.co.nz> wrote:

Should we be able to use the options 'size', 'l-size', 'r-size' with wall
linetypes?

It seems it is not allowed, but I was hoping to be able to invoke a reduced
symbol size for a small narrow pit entrance.

Perhaps I have misinterpreted the authors intention for this option?

 .therion.exe: error -- aePit-BiclopsPlan.th2 [14] -- r-size not valid with
type wall

Thanks