[Therion] wall option size

Stacho Mudrak lists at group-s.sk
Thu Jun 7 13:04:00 CEST 2012

Currently, sizes for line are used for lines, that represent some sort of
area. In fact - it is now allowed just for line slope.

This would be different interpretation of size.

Could you please add a picture, to understand this problem? Is it not
possible to solve it using scale/base-scale combination?

I am afraid, in any case modification of metapost symbol is needed. May be,
some sort of -scale option, as it is used for point would help also.

S.