[Therion] colour preview-above broken

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Mon Jan 9 08:57:27 CET 2012

Apologies for being so noisy lately.

I think the colour preview-above statement might have broken (possibly a few
versions ago).

The following syntax alternatives all work fine for me.

  colour preview-below 80    #0 = black 100 =  white

  colour preview-below [80]

  colour preview-below [80 0 40] #magenta

I get an appropriate colour for the passages previewed.

However I cannot get the equivalent preview-above statements to have any
effect.

I always get a thin jet-black outline for the previewed passage.

Is it broken, or are my complicated layout files getting the better of me
again?