[Therion] Show only text of larger sizes

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Sun Jan 8 04:03:06 CET 2012

.on my long running but low key and random journey towards taming the text
in my pdfs.

I though I might try;

  symbol-hide group all         #hides ALL except passage infill colour

  symbol-show line wall

  symbol-hide point label      #just to make sure

  symbol-show point label:xl #hoping to display only the huge text

What I was hoping for was a clean map output with only the labels with
attribute '-size xl', or else an error to confirm that I was doing something
bad.  This is not documented so I was expecting an error.

What I actually get is a map with point labels of all sizes (xs to xl)
displayed, and no error or warning messages.

Is what I am trying to do already implemented, but perhaps with different
syntax?

If not would it be reasonably easy to implement and would it fit in with the
'therion way'?

The same would be needed for 'line label', and perhaps it could be useful
for many other points with scale (remark, water, water-flow, gradient,
stalactite etc)