[Therion] Using "-enable splay-shots" for 3D export.

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Sat Jan 7 19:41:21 CET 2012

Bertrand

The splay shots are there (and they are the default setting).

Right-click in the black area in Loch, choose scene, choose Centreline, then
tick splay.

You will see the splay shots.

If you use the 3d output format, and you have survex installed, you will see
the splay shots by default in the Aven viewer.

Bruce

  _____