[Therion] Problem with diving data

Xavier Robert xavier.robert01 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 12:12:41 CEST 2011

Hello

Thanks a lot for your answers. It solved my problem.

If I have a zero length leg at the beginning of each centerline, this is because i am importing all the data from visual topo files, and in vtopo, the first line is always a zero length leg to get the LRUD of the fist point. The strange thing is that I have that for normal and topofil data, and it is working very well. I do not understand why it create a metapost error when we use diving data.

And last thing about diving data : when we do a survey in a sump, we have 2 ways to do it : 1) we use a tape, so the length is given between each station. 2) We use a line that is marked every 2 to 5 m, and the length that we read  at each station is the length from the beginning of the sump/underwater survey. In that case, it works as a topofil/counter. However, it is not allowed in diving data declaration. It could be interesting to allow it this kind of data.

Cheers,

Xavier