[Therion] Problem with diving data

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Wed Oct 19 10:51:34 CEST 2011

Hello

So station 1_25 is the same as 4_1 and you have connected them together
with a zero length leg. Not sure why this does not work, but if you replace

1_25 4_1    0.0       0.0       0.0       0.0       0.0       0.0
0.0

with

equate 1_25 4_1

it gets rid of the stream of errors, I also find equates easier to read
than zero length legs, especially as you have a cross section of 0 which
seems unlikely.

Andrew