[Therion] selection of stations/shots for xvi export?

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Fri Nov 25 09:37:56 CET 2011

Xavier

Perhaps it is just a matter of how you organize your data?

O r only selecting the particular surveys one at a time?

We store each days survey in a separate file, and then produce a plan and
set of elevations (2 elevations for our current project) for each of these
small surveys.

As a later step the drawings a collected together, using only those that do
not cause too much clutter for the particular purpose at hand..

So any clutter of points is never any worse than the example you supplied,
and usually much simpler.

Provided your data is not all in a single survey centerline, you should just
select one sub-survey (double click in the survey window on the right in
XTherion) for each xvi.

Or have I misunderstood?

Bruce

  _____