[Therion] selection of stations/shots for xvi export?

Xavier Pennec Xavier.Pennec at inria.fr
Thu Nov 24 19:48:04 CET 2011

I have a cave which is quite complex and I would like to make elevations
with different projection angles.
My problem is that I cannot group all the shots for each elevation in
separate surveys, so that when I export the xvi sketch to draw my
elevations, I got all the stations and shots. I put below an example of
the big cloud of points that it makes in the xvi: this superimposition
of all the shots which will not be drawn in the elevation prevent from
seeing the stations and shots which should be drawn. Does anyone see a
solution to select only the stations/shots that I need?
So far, I  duplicated the whole survey to keep only the points that I
needed, but this has to be done for each connected component
independently, which is not very easy.

Xavier