[Therion] distance problem with disto

Bruce dangle at tomo.co.nz
Thu Jan 27 10:48:22 CET 2011

Marco
>so this is probably the last survey in the distox memory,
>and it is still there.

Yes, it is the most recent survey.
The errant measurements were transmitted to pockettopo and deleted on the
spot before the survey could proceed (logically enough), so as far as I am
aware there will be no electronic record they ever happened, unless the
distoX or PockeTopo keeps something sneakily stored away...

Directly after the trip we replaced the batteries, and recalibrated twice
(the delta values were not that great, about 0.7 then 0.4 I think- both have
been saved so I could look them up).  The site had a few steel drums and
pipes nearby.

>just for curiosity (and record), could you dump it ?
>[can prepare for you a win32 app to do that]

 If there is something remaining I could try to pull it out.

>does pockettopo save to file the raw data exchanged with the distox ?

I'm not sure, on the face of it as a non-technical user I'd say no.