[Therion] Lox Model showing walls from wrong side

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 14:32:14 CET 2011

Following the discussions yesterday I have tried adding more survey points
to my scrap but this did not make any difference. I did notice that the log
warned me that my scrap outline intersects itself, followed by some numbers.
But visually in the editor I cannot see any place where the lines are messed
up. So what to the numbers after the warning mean? My wall lines were
imported from Inkscape.

The warnings:
[Warning: scrap outline intersects itself in scrap layer4 at Riano]
[Warning: scrap outline intersects itself in scrap layer4 at Riano] [8] [9]
[10]
(./mptextmp.mp) [11] )

Footleg