[Therion] strange scrap plotting

Will Urbanski will.urbanski at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:51:05 CEST 2011

Bruce, thanks for those links.

I am going to retry getting everything to compile in 5.3.6 and see where
that gets me. As for the encoding utf-8... i have been working on this
across windows and linux systems, sometimes in VI, sometimes in the therion
texteditor, and sometimes in windows text editors. This is probably not a
great practice but I work across multiple systems during the day and i
always want to try and get something done on this map :) I'll make sure i
add those encodings to the docs.

I agree that the namespace references are a little cumbersome, but it seemed
like a nice way to keep my survey dates differentiated. We have not been
using splay shots either so it was easy to automatically incorporate
everything into the centerline.

Thank you for your help!

will

Will Urbanski