[Therion] strange scrap plotting

Will Urbanski will.urbanski at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 02:41:18 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have been drafting a map using therion but my export is generating a very
strange PDF. All my data (line plot) plots correctly in the map, but my
scraps are all tiling on a specific station. For instance, say I have
stations A1, A2, A3, and A4 labeled in a scrap. For some reason Therion is
plotting all the station & additional points (A2,A3,A4,stalagmites, etc)
exactly at the same location as A1. My scraps also contain walls but the
walls don't plot. I have a friend who is very talented with Therion and he
has looked at my project and is not sure why it is not working correctly,
thus I am not sure if this is a bug or something that I have screwed up. My
entire project is attached to this email (thconfig in /config/, A1 is in the
lower left-hand corner of map). Any thoughts you have would be greatly
appreciated.

best regards,

will