[Therion] UTM 30 N

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:31:06 CEST 2011

Except that these survex files (of which there are a great many) are not
managed by me. So I can't just rearrange the way they work to suit my needs.
I am looking for a way to work on the data in Therion without having to
force changes on the project. All the data is based on this datum because it
goes back 30+ years and the detailed maps for the area are all plotted on
this old grid datum. So this is the coordinate system the data is fixed
with. I am just looking for a way to position my caves in KML export and
Therion does not currently support the datum for the coordinate system we
are using as far as I can tell.

Footleg