[Therion] Length & Depth differ

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Mon Sep 13 15:02:21 CEST 2010

On 07/09/10 10:38, Bruce wrote:
> Has anyone noticed that cave lengths and depths reported by the textual
> (survey-list and cave-list) exports sometimes differ from the length and
> depth reported by the map (pdf) export, even when all these outputs are
> produced with the same thconfig run?

Yes, in the therion compiler window, I am getting

length: 4156.16m (surface 0.00m, duplicated 477.89m)

but the pdf is reporting 3744m

For a minute I thought that I had been missunderstanding the duplicates
but a quick check with one of my other surveys

length: 212.77m (surface 0.00m, duplicated 433.72m)

shows that duplicates have already been excluded, plus the numbers do
not quite add up

Andrew