[Therion] new snapshot

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Mon Jun 7 10:22:07 CEST 2010

Thanks wookey. therion_5.3.3-1_amd64.deb seems to work. It installs and
I can run it and produce pdfs and 3d files. From Synaptic package
manager (screen shot attached)  it would seem that the documentation and
view has not been updated, but also everything appears twice, but this
could be something that I have done, when trying install for source??
However the 5.3.3-1 properties both say maintained by Wookey, but why
the other 2 doubled up does not seem logical.

Now to test OSGB:ST

Andrew