[Therion] new snapshot

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Mon Jun 7 05:07:00 CEST 2010

+++ Wookey [2010-06-07 00:55 +0100]:
> +++ Andrew Atkinson [2010-06-06 21:25 +0100]:
> In fact I have made some new therion packages for both 5.3.0 and 5.3.3
> so you may not need to bother.

OK. Highly preliminary packages uploaded to:
http://wookware.org/software/therion/

Only amd64 built so far. If you need i386 either ask for someone to
build it, or download the sources, and do dpkg-buildpackage to build
them locally (it'll complain and report missing dependencies if you
haven't got everything you need).

Feedback welcome although I've spotted a pile of things wrong in 5.3.0
already. (samples docs in twice - that sort of thing).

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  Emdebian, Wookware, Balloonboard
http://wookware.org/