[Therion] Paperless Cave Survey with DistoX, PocketTopo and Therion

Footleg drfootleg at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 1 11:40:37 CET 2010

You can use my converter tool to reformat the txt export format from
PocketTopo into Survex format:
http://www.darkgem.com/wscc/caving-talk/index.php?title=CaveSurveyDataConverter

This will get you your original data readings out in a format which I
think should pretty well cut and paste into .th files too (as Therion
is based on the same syntax). My converter averages the three shots to
output a single reading for the survey legs, and attempts to match up
to 4 splays to generate LRUD readings. If you want different output
email me and I will see what I can do.

Footleg