[Therion] Therion book translation

Martin Budaj m.budaj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 17:41:44 CET 2009

> Some people here could be interested in translating the Therion book in
> italian in order to reduce the steepest learning curve for
> speleo folks here. Is there any defined policy about that? Some common
> repository or what else?

Unfortunately not. Main problem is that thbook is being changed and
updated quite often and we did not find any easy solution how to keep
translations synchronized with the original. Although there were some
attempts to use wiki for managing translation into Czech/Slovak, they
were not really successful.

Anyway, I would rather recommend tutorials like
http://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/doku.php?id=tfc or
http://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/doku.php?id=tbe for translation; thbook
is mostly a reference not very well suitable for learning therion.

Martin