[Therion] wrong representation in google earth

Bruce Mutton bruce.mutton at paradise.net.nz
Fri May 22 11:39:35 CEST 2009

>A bit of checking and making sure the the ticks where on the outside
>(into rock) and then for the 'pilers' some of which where massive and
>crossed scrap boundaries, use of the line option
>-outline in
>solved it in the end.

Did you happen to make any loch models with each set of data?
>From your description your original data did not have the correct
orientations on the wall lines.
If this is the case I would expect the loch models to have exhibited similar
aberrations to the kml files (did not observe your files, don't have a kml
viewer).
The pdf outputs seem to be very tolerant of some forms of careless drawing,
so a successful pdf output does not mean the drawing is free of errors.