[Therion] Cross sections from pocketTopo

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Mon Jun 22 15:09:54 CEST 2009

Hi all

I know this is just and experimental feature, so this might be on the
list of things to do.

Why do the cross sections not have the station and splays on them? I am
having to do lots of 'tidying' with the notes from underground, and
having these on would help massively. The link to the original station
would also be useful, but not that important.

Getting the drawn cave straight in without having to scan and then link
sections etc, is wonderful. (although it has to be said being my first
time in anger, it is taking quite a bit longer, spent ages playing with
the dxf file, before going for the background image and redoing it)

thanks

Andrew