[Therion] Cave Sketches don't offset

Xavier Pennec Xavier.Pennec at sophia.inria.fr
Fri Jan 23 16:34:33 CET 2009

Some time ago, I tried to use png files for my sketches and I had
problems with the scaling. Everything was solved by translating them
into JPG. It seems that the intrinsic PNG scale was misinterpreted and
combined with the sketch scaling (there is no such scale stored in JPG
files).

I don't have an example at hand but I can work on reproducing it if you
think that it might be useful.

Xavier