[Therion] export cave-list

Xavier Pennec Xavier.Pennec at sophia.inria.fr
Fri Oct 31 14:16:01 CET 2008

Apparently, it depends on the way the entrance is defined:

when it is defined with "survey NaduelRD4 -title "Naduel RD4"  -entrance
RD4", then the coordinates are given, but not the altitude.

If I do not define it in the survey options but with the station command
(using the comment as you specified), eg:
survey NaduelRD1 -title "Naduel RD1"
  input NaduelRD1_1995.th
  equate RD1 RD1 at NaduelRD1_1995
  centerline
    station RD1 "Naduel RD1" entrance
  endcenterline
Then, the length and depth is provided for the survey, and the altitude
is given (see html tabel below).

Title 	Length 	Depth 	Explored 	X 	Y 	Altitude
Naduel RD1 <javascript:xTree('NaduelRD1')> 	52 	6
Naduel RD1 	  	  	  	328.1 	059.1 	224.7
Naduel RD3 <javascript:xTree('NaduelRD3')> 	4 	0
Naduel RD3 	  	  	  	313.0 	055.5 	224.3
Naduel RD4 	34 	2 	  	301.9 	044.1

Xavier