[Therion] survey-level: Minor correction /clarification of entry in Therion Book

Bruce Mutton bruce.mutton at paradise.net.nz
Thu Nov 27 11:06:00 CET 2008

Just looking for a clarification of the following entry copied from pg 51 of
the Therion Book.

(text copy and image copy)

_ survey-level <N/all> . how many surveys to display with stations.

There seems to be a formatting issue, but more importantly it's function.

I'm being lazy here and have not experimented.

I assume it's related to the debug statement used in layouts.

Does it control the display of the nested level of survey?  Eg 126 versus
126 at f.Greenlink.RiwakaSystem

If so I assume the default is N for none, based on my experience so far.

Is this correct?