[Therion] CS output specification

Bruce Mutton bruce.mutton at paradise.net.nz
Sun Nov 16 20:58:06 CET 2008

Thanks Xavier
Your example does indeed work the way you describe.

"
After many tests, it seems that specifying a CS inside the Layout does
nothing. Apparently, the output CS should be specified outside and that
the last CS specified is the one used for all the outputs.
"

I thought 'problem solved' until I realised that for me the most convenient
way is to include the output cs in my layout files; perhaps I can
re-organise... but on going back through my records, Martin B had this to
say (with respect to atlas page positioning on the co-ordinate system) ...

"
You need to specify 'cs' also in the layout, before setting the 'origin'.
Therion can not presume that cs in the data files is the same as in the
layout.
"

That advice seemed to work at the time; however I did not explore its full
potential.
So now I'm a bit confused.  Must be in layout to set atlas page positions?
Must not be in layout for all other outputs?  Is there a logical
explanation?