[Therion] Vercours 2008 conference

Stacho Mudrak s.m at group-s.sk
Tue Feb 12 09:01:43 CET 2008

Thanks for your offer - our presentation will be just basic one, so probably if
you could put the stuff you have mentioned on the Wiki, it would help people
interested in 3D model generation. If we will prepare some more detailed
material, we will probably take it from Wiki too. Or if somebody else is
interested in presenting these topics...

For the Vercors, we would greatly appreciate if you could prepare and send us
some nice 3D Rendering (e.g. A2/A3 format, 300dpi) that we could print and show
there.

Thanks, S.