[Therion] Vercours 2008 conference

Wolfgang Zillig wolfgang.zillig at web.de
Sat Feb 9 15:51:53 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm not sure if I can attend Vercours2008 myself, as I have to finish my
PhD this year and there is still a lot to do. But I could provide some
slides how to create suitable input for 3D surface models for loch. It
will be based on a German region (as I already have some samples for
there) but if suggested I can try with a different location as well. The
main focus will be on free data sources, free conversion tools (as
rectangular elevation grid is needed for loch) and the input to therion.

Remaining questions:
- do you already have enough input for stated tasks mentioned above?
- shall I prepare a sample case on my own or has anybody the need for a
model anyhow?
- where to discuss about this? Shall I just put something at the wiki?
- any victims here that would volunteer to test out my code snippets?

Regards
Wolfgang